Our BR Type Coilover by BC Racing is the perfect choice for street driving and the occasional road course or autocross duty. With easily accessible adjustment knobs for fine-tuning your compression and rebound, plus a separately adjustable ride height, having a performance coilover system could not be any easier. You choose how low or high you want your vehicle to sit (no preset ride height here) and our patented concave lower locking ring keeps it locked in securely. All of our systems come with pillowball mounts to provide the most feedback possible from your suspension, and to sharpen your steering response. Our available front and rear camber plates also allow you to get the perfect alignment setup without compromise. BC Racing offers all of these features while providing a strong, attractive-looking coilover system at a reasonable price.
Camber plate options: (No Cutting Required)
The first style of camber plate is the direct bolt on style which offers a 3 bolt design that bolts into the strut tower with no cutting or welding required.
The second option for camber plates is a 4 bolt design that allows for more extreme camber (both positive & negative).
The 4-bolt design utilizes two of the factory holes but still requires two new holes be drilled.
The 4 Bolt camber plates are considered custom build so they have a lead time of 1-3 weeks before shipping.
Part Number: D-49-BR
- Mono-tube shock design
- Full height adjustability through the shock body (not spring)
- 30 levels of dampening adjustment (compression/rebound)
- Front camber plates are included on all applicable kits
- Rear camber plates included on certain applications
- Extreme Low – Built with shorter shock bodies and shorter springs 4-5″ Max drop
- Swift Springs – Premium grade springs for better handling and ride quality.
- 1 year warranty against manufacturer defect
- Completely rebuildable and individual parts are available separately for purchase
- Weld on design
4K Front, 5K Rear
Custom Spring rates are available for this set. You can request custom rates by entering them in the special instructions box after clicking add to cart. BC springs are available up to 18K. Rates higher than 18K will require an upgrade to Swift Springs.
Custom builds will have a lead time of 1-3 weeks due to them being built to order. Custom builds are any sets with 4 bolt camber plates, Extreme low, Swift springs, or custom spring rates.