•Shipping is usually done within 48hrs of the order being received. in cases where an item is out of stock, on back order or on special order, FunctionWerks will notify the customer via email with an approximate ETA.
• All shipments within the 48 Contiguous State will be sent via UPS Ground service, FedEx, or United States Postal Service (USPS) FREE OF CHARGE – For International orders, we use USPS and request funds before shipment will leave our warehouse.
• For shipments to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico – USPS will be used or UPS if necessary (There are additional fees associated with most UPS shipping to Hawaii, Puerto Rico, and Alaska)
• Parts that are too large or too heavy for UPS are delivered by Truck. Most truck freight items have Flat Delivery Rates, a Terminal Fee, Inside Delivery Charge Liftgate surcharge and/or Residential surcharge.
• For Air shipments, they are subject to Dimensional Weight. Please go to UPS.com for explanation.
• Inspect your parcel carefully before signing for package. Note any irregularities or damage on the freight receipt. If the package is in good condition, open it immediately and check for hidden damages.
• If you should receive parts damaged by the Shipping Carrier, you must email FunctionWerks at Sales@FunctionWerks.com within 24 hours or claim can not be filed.
• KEEP all original packaging, including packing materials and original shipping carton.
• DO NOT return damaged items without prior approval.
• FunctionWerks will call UPS to report the claim. UPS will issue a Damaged Call Tag and have the package returned to us.