FORTUNE AUTO MULLER MSC 1-WAY COILOVER KIT LEXUS LS400 95-00
$1,899.00 In Stock Sold out
MULLER MSC 1-WAY
CUSTOM. MODULAR. REBUILDABLE.
Designed and assembled in the USA.
Fortune Auto engineers and Muller suspension Specialists have teamed up to produce the Muller suspension systems, designed with maximum performance and ride quality in mind. Muller Suspension Systems are truly bespoke, utilizing industry leading machining methods and materials.
Designed for High-line Vehices and Exotic Supercars.
- Amsoil Synthetic Shock Oil
- Concave Flow Digressive Piston Technology™
- Custom Built – Assembly Certificate and Dyno Graph Supplied with Shocks
- 5 Year Limited Manufacturer’s Warranty
- 24-Step Simultaneous Rebound and Compression Adjustable Dampers
- Monotube Damper with High Pressure Nitrogen
- T6 6061 Aluminum Mounts and Camber Plates
- Rebuildable and Revalveable at our Facility in Richmond, VA
- Modularity – Upgradeable to 2-Way or 3-Way Canister
- Swift Springs Standard on most applications
No Revalves Necessary
The ultra wide range of adjustment offered by the CFD piston allows for the convenience of tuning your suspension without having to revalve your dampers. A conventional shock absorber can withstand a 2kg spring rate difference before requiring a revalve, whereas the Concave Flow Digressive Technology has a broad range of 8kg spring rates. This is invaluable for tuning your suspension quickly at the track on race day.
Jekyll and Hyde
The Concave Flow Digressive Piston allows for a Jekyll and Hyde personality. Lower spring rates can be stiffened up by using the wide damping range as an artificial spring rate, while higher spring rates feel much smoother. The large adjustment range contributes to a comfortable ride on the street and unyielding performance on the track, all with the twist of a single adjustment knob.
Muller MSC Coilovers are custom, hand-built to order. Most applications have a 3-4 week lead time. Lead times for certain applications and peak season orders may vary.