- Mono-tube shock design
- 30 levels of damping force adjustment
- Pillowball mounts and adjustable camber plates included
- Separate Full length height adjustable
- One year warranty
Coilovers use 46mm pistons and 53mm shock housings, the enlarged shock cartridges with specially designed pistons and rods provide a wide range of dampening force
- Valves are constructed of special spring steel, which outperforms stainless steels and produces longer valve life. Valve stacks use a patented deflective system to provide more precise control
- Patented concave lower locking ring, to prevent unseating
- Springs are made of SAE9254 high strength, durable steel. Compression tested at over 500,000 times with less than 5% deformation
- T6061 Aluminum utilized in spring locks and seats for strength and weight savings
- Iron lower brackets on MacPherson struts to ensure rigidity
- Piston rods are constructed of highly polished steel to lengthen oil seal life and prevent leaking
- High pressure inner rod guide seals ensure a perfect fit for consistent fade resistant damping and long shock life
- 2 step coating process utilizing nickel and chromium plating to prevent corrosion
- Newly developed lubricant oil in all shock cartridges minimizes aeration and cavitation
- An additional bearing beneath each pillowball mount provides a smooth action and prolongs the life of the pillowball itself.
Default Spring Rates: Front 10K Rear 9K
Custom spring rates are available. You can request custom spring rates by entering the rates you want in the special instructions box after clicking add to cart. Spring rates up to 18K are available in BC Racing Springs. Rates higher than 18K will require Swift spring upgrade.
All extreme low kits, swift springs, and custom rates are considered custom builds and will have a lead time of 2-3 weeks before shipping.